Comprehensive physical exams, also known as executive physicals, typically include laboratory tests, chest x-rays, pulmonary function testing, audiograms, full body CAT scanning, EKGs, heart stress tests, vascular age tests, urinalysis, and mammograms or prostate exams depending on gender.
At PreventivePLUS we offer the following services for Manager/Executive physicals.
• Blood Work (CBC, SMAC Panel, Cardiovascular profile)
• Audiometric Testing
• Pulmonary Function Test
• 12 Lead EKG
• Chest x-ray
• Hemoccult Testing
Below are additional (Add-on) components
- Exercise Stress Test (Baseline after age 40 and every 3 years until age 50. Then every other year.
- Sigmoidoscopy (Baseline age 50 and then every 3 years)
- Thyroid Function Test
- Cardiac CT for Calcium Scoring
- Full Body Scan
- PSA Exam/Testing (Male only age 50 and over)