5 Benefits of drug testing your employees on site?
- Time: Testing on site allows for employees to spend around 10 to 15 minutes of their day getting tested instead of taking the time out of their workday.
- Time and money: Testing on site also eliminates travel time, expenses and liability!
- Testing in bulk: onsite testing also allows for all employees to be tested at once; bulk testing.
- Accurate results: By choosing onsite testing, results are accurate and up-to-date since employees are tested immediately and without an opportunity to acquire drug-free samples or wait for drugs and alcohol to naturally leave the body.
- Anytime, anywhere: Employee Screening Services can come to you and fulfill all testing needs at the employer’s convenience.
PreventivePLUS can provide a full-service DOT drug and alcohol testing program, serve as a 3rd party administrator (TPA) or simply conduct DOT approved tests at the work place or at our location in Bergen County at: One West Ridgewood Ave. Suite #G-4 Paramus, NJ 07652
Call today for any questions regarding on site drug screening or any "Safety Sensitive" questions regarding the workplace.